Wyndham timeshares are a great way to enjoy your family and take flexible vacations. With more than 200 resorts in 100 countries, there is destined to be a location you can’t get enough of. Here are a few reasons why you should buy Wyndham timeshare.
Perks Of Buying A Wyndham Timeshare
With Wyndham, you have the option of joining many of the world's top vacation clubs. From Club Wyndham and Shell Vacations Club to WorldMark and Margaritaville, the possibilities are endless. Not to mention, the clubs offer budget- and family-friendly getaways.
Wyndham Vacation Clubs to Consider
- Club Wyndham – Known for offering exciting and luxurious resorts, you can find a Club Wyndham resort near pretty much every large vacation spot.
- WorldMark – With over 90 resorts in this club, you won’t have a hard time finding your next vacation getaway.
- Wyndham Club Access – Similar to Club Wyndham, this club also offers prime location resorts with top of the line amenities and perks.
- Shell Vacations Club – Shell used to be its own brand, but is now part of the Wyndham timeshare family. Keeping true to the original brand, many Shell Vacation Club owners love their timeshare resort.
- Margaritaville – You guessed it—Margaritaville Vacation Club is styled after Jimmy Buffet’s famous lifestyle. Offering incredibly relaxing resorts for kids and adults, paradise is a booking away.
- Club Wyndham Brasil – If you’re always wanted to travel abroad, you will be able to with Club Wyndham Brasil.
- Club Wyndham Asia – Set your sights on gorgeous resorts overseas that are designed to help your international travel goals become reality.
There are other Wyndham Destinations clubs and brands not listed here–these are just a few of our favorite picks!
Did you know Wyndham also owns RCI? That means you can exchange your Wyndham timeshare for even more vacations outside your brand. Check out the latest RCI fees for membership. With vacation exchange you can travel to new places and resorts all while expanding your travel experiences. The best part is, these opportunities are exclusive to timeshare owners.
Flexible Bookings at Prime Locations
Another reason to buy a Wyndham timeshare is the flexibility you gain with membership. Many of the brand’s timeshares are points-based. This means you can divide your points up throughout the year and take multiple family trips.
Additionally, you have the choice to bank and borrow your points for even more freedom. For example, if you own with Club Wyndham or Shell Vacations Club, you have access to more than 25 resorts within those clubs alone. You can travel to San Diego, Orlando, and Hawaii.
At every Wyndham resort, you can expect great customer service and luxurious accommodations. Most resorts feature a theme and contemporary stylings. Not to mention, you will have access to swimming, golfing and more depending on the location. Another great thing is that Wyndham timeshares are located in the best vacation spots all over the world.
Cost Of Buying A Wyndham Timeshare
So, how much does a Wyndham timeshare cost? That depends. Consider how often you want to travel, how many points you want to buy, how many rooms you need, and where you buy from. Another important thing to remember is that all timeshare owners must pay maintenance fees. Timeshare maintenance fees go toward keeping your resort gorgeous, employing great associates and to cover any repairs, among other things.
Wyndham Timeshare Financing
Did you know you can finance a Wyndham purchase? We recommend timeshare financing through Vacation Club Loans. With more than 15 years in business and a specialty for vacation ownership, you can trust their services.
Buy A Wyndham Timeshare Resale
Now that you know why you should buy a Wyndham timeshare, you may be wondering where to buy from. At Fidelity Real Estate, we specialize in selling timeshare resales, including many Wyndham brands. If you’re ready to find the perfect Wyndham listing for less, contact us or start browsing now. You can search and make an offer right on our site. Then, one of our Wyndham experts will reach out to seal the deal.