If you’re after romance, adventure, relaxation, tropical drinks and unbelievable fun, these Bahamas excursions are sure to leave you feeling fulfilled. Many travelers to the Bahamas can agree that life is just simply better there! With a lovely 320 sunny days a year and over 700 islands, there is so much time and space to explore. Whether you need convincing to buy that plane ticket, or you’re looking to fill the rest of your Bahamas itinerary, read on, adventurer!
Top Bahamas Excursions
The possibilities for memorable experiences in the Bahamas are second to none. You can mark "swim with dolphins" off your bucket list because you won't want to miss the chance to do that in the Bahamas. Dreams really do come true, don't they?
Things to do in the Bahamas
- Swim with dolphins in Nassau! No trip to the Bahamas is complete without the all-essential dolphin meet and greet. Shore Excursions offers this amazing opportunity, so be sure to check it out before your Bahamas vacation ends. You won't forget it anytime soon.
- Sailing and snorkeling tours in Nassau are an amazing way to experience the world that lives just under the water. Spend three hours sailing and about two hours exploring a private beach. With a made-to-order tropical lunch and Bahamian Rum punch, your worries will melt away. Sight "seaing" has never been so relaxing. Island Marketing recommends Bahamas Cruise Excursions for a great experience.
- Scuba diving anyone? Join Nassau Discover Scuba Diving if you're a first time scuba diver. With pickup from Cable Beach and Paradise Island resorts, you can begin your dive right from the resort.
- Have you ever been to five islands in one day? How about a beach with pigs? Adventure off the coast of Nassau for a day and make stops at five different Bahama islands. Expect to feed iguanas, swim with pigs and check out sharks. This trip is guaranteed to be a great conversation starter when you get back home.
- Consider an ATV Island Tour for an off-the-beaten-path adventure. Complete with lunch and delicious island drinks. With options to drive your own Can-Am or ride passenger with your favorite person, you have the chance to explore the island like never before. Your tour guide will clue you in on all the scenery secrets of the Bahamas during this exciting ride.
- Deep-sea fishing is a truly unforgettable experience. If you've ever wanted to set sail in the deep sea and try your chances at the biggest catch, BornFree Fishing Charters in Nassau has got you covered. Offering knowledgeable captains, superior equipment and the option for four, six and even eight-hour sails, you're in for a brag-worthy experience.
Bahamas Resorts & Timeshares
Ready to deviate from the norm? The excitement and wonder curated in the islands of the Bahamas will have you feeling magical, mysterious and downright spoiled. Even though the Bahamas Islands begin just 50 miles off the coast of Florida, the dreamy tropical culture will make you feel worlds away.
Bahamas Vacation Properties
- Bluewater Resort at Cable Beach
- Harborside Resort at Atlantis
- Paradise Island Beach Club
- West Wind Club
- Ocean Reef Yacht Club and Resort
With so much to do in the Bahamas, it's impossible to enjoy it all in one trip. Consider making the Bahamas your annual destination. After all, a yearly dose of serious sunshine never hurt anyone! With blue water and bright wild-life, you will never want to go home.
Planning Your Next Trip?
Read up on more popular vacation destinations, vacation ownership clubs and all the inside information on all things timeshare.